A Healthy Way to Cleansesurkisadmin
Many of us feel bloated or sluggish. Wonder why? It’s because our bodies are not working optimally due to toxins. A great way to improve overall health is to cleanse every once in a while to allow our liver & kidneys to recover from toxin overload. Our Healthy Cleanse Program will help you:
Discover the Benefits of a Cleanse. Attend our Detox Presentation * Tue Oct 2 @ 7:15 pm * Free Event. To RSVP: email us: email@example.com
Our Shaklee Healthy Cleanse program incorporates great supplements to help you cleanse while eating a limited diet.
- You don’t have to drink green juices
- You don’t have to starve – only avoid certain foods
- Graze healthy snacks all day! Replenish with our delicious smoothies
- Take Shaklee’s healthy cleanse supplements.
- Your cleanse can be done for 1 day, 3 – 5 days or up to 7 days.
Take the first step to a longer, healthier life
- STEP 1 – DECIDE HOW MANY DAYS – Choose length of your cleanse: 1 day, 3 days, 5 or 7 days (max 7 days)
- STEP 2 – PURCHASE CLEANSE KIT (ONE DAY = $8)– Purchase your Shaklee healthy cleanse supplements. You may purchase at the studio.
- Cost is $8 per day for the supplements only
- Or $13 per day if you add the Shaklee shakes (meal replacements options) which will keep you full & energized during your cleanse
- STEP 3 – PREPARE FOR CLEANSE – Shop for ideal foods to consume during cleanse. We will provide guidance about what to eat and what to avoid during the cleanse. You will get to snack on vegetables and fruits as needed during the day, drink plenty of water and take the detox supplements to help you cleanse.
Visit our studio to learn more. Contact Sharon 224.392.3032 or email her firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information