Strength Train, Improve Your Healthsurkisadmin
- Increase in resting metabolic rate; more energy & resting caloric burn
- Improvement in blood pressure levels if initially elevated
- Increase in bone mineral density
- Improvement in levels of triglycerides, HDL & LDL cholesterol
- Enhanced physical function in relation to activities of daily living
- Slowing of sarcopenia (loss of muscle mass)
- Improvement in insulin sensitivity and glycemic control
- Heightened cognitive abilities: improved focus & concentration
Resistance (strength) training consists of:
- Floor & mat work using dumbbells, Xertubes, mats, blocks, straps and stability balls to train.
- Great music to keep you motivated from beginning to end.
- All level exercises so you can work at your own level & pace, keeping you safe from injury.
- Stretching to improve your range of motion and flexibility.
You will need a pair of comfortable gym shoes and a water bottle
You will achieve great results: burn fat, increase metabolism, improve stamina & flexibility – while having fun & working safely. Join us for a great workout that will keep you lean and toned. Attend a STRENGTH & FLEXIBILITY class today.