Zumba Fitness Classes Vernon Hillssurkis
Ready to give Zumba Fitness Classes a try? Wonder what all the buzz is about Zumba? Discover more about Zumba Fitness, the health benefits of Zumba, and where to find Zumba Fitness Classes in Vernon Hills.
The Origin of Zumba Fitness Classes
So how does Zumba differ from yoga, pilates, aerobics and other workouts? Zumba combines dance and aerobic moves for a fun and energizing work out. The latin inspired dance moves combined with martial arts moves have make Zumba a work out everyone can enjoy.
Zumba was invented by Beto Perez. One time he accidentally forget the music for the aerobics class he was teaching. Improvising, he grabbed the CD’s from his car and was amazed to see people moving and having fun at the work out. Since then, Zumba Fitness classes have popped up everywhere delivering a wealth of health benefits including weight loss, toning, increased bone density, enhanced stamina and balance. Zumba Fitness even lowers blood pressure.
Check out these exciting benefits of Zumba Fitness Classes in Vernon Hills
- Burns Calories – On average Zumba Fitness burns about 500-1000 calories in a 1-hour class. The amount of calories burned depends on your Zumba work out intensity, length of class, age and weight.
- Tone your Body – Zumba is a great way to tighten and tone the muscles in your body so you can reshape your body and feel confident about how you look.
- Lose Weight – Zumba is an easy fun way to lose weight and tone up. The key is to keep at it and you’ll watch the pounds melt away as you continue your Zumba Fitness Classes.
- Safe for All Ages – Zumba Fitness classes are fun for people of all age groups. It’s safe for people of all ages and abilities.
- Wildly Fun – There’s a reason that Zumba Fitness classes are so popular. The choreography involved a fun fusion of latin inspired dance moves. When you are dancing, you forget that it’s a work out. It’s easy to stick to Zumba Fitness Classes because it feels like a dance party.
- Relaxing – Attending a Zumba Fitness Class is an awesome stress reliever that let’s you escape the worries of your day and lose yourself in the dancing and fun. The exercise is a natural stress reliever that helps your body produce serotonin and dopamine that gives you a natural high and leaves you feeling great.
- Good for Newbies and Pros – You don’t have to be a great dancer to do Zumba. Because it’s a group fitness program you can jump in and just have one. After a while you’ll find yourself getting the moves and before you know it you’ll be hooked to Zumba!
Try Zumba Fitness Classes in Vernon Hills Today
Take the plunge to try Zumba Fitness Classes in Vernon Hills. Our fitness studio, Orinoco Fitness is conveniently located by Vernon Hills for easy access. Enjoy a Zumba Fitness Class on us! We want you to get fit and enjoy a healthier life. So try your first Zumba Fitness Class for free. Unlike many of the gyms and health clubs that require monthly memberships, at Orinoco, there are no contracts. You can get a 5, 10, or 20 class pass.
Stop by our studio at 116 N Milwaukee Ave, Libertyville today! Or find out more about our Zumba Fitness classes in Vernon Hills online.